Other than implant size and the location of the incision, one of the most common questions we get is about breast augmentation cost. Fort Worth patients often come to our offices with a wide range of ideas for how much breast augmentation costs. Some patients have heard from other people, some have seen price ranges on the Internet, and others have even talked with a doctor and received a quote. In this blog post, we’re going to look at a few of the different factors that go into determining breast augmentation cost.
Fort Worth women that are unhappy with their breast size or who just want to get more cleavage should call Dr. Max today at (817) 529-9199. Our patients absolutely love how caring and gentle Dr. Max is and how much attention he gives to all of their questions and concerns. As a plastic surgeon in the region, Dr. Max has built his private practice from day one on transparency and honesty. You will always know exactly what is happening next and Dr. Max will ensure that you have all of the information you need to make a confident decision. Take a look at our gallery of Before-and-After pictures to get an idea of the kind of phenomenal and natural-looking results that our patients get.
Factors for Breast Augmentation Cost
Fort Worth plastic surgeons each have their own method of determining the cost of a breast augmentation. However, there are several factors that will always play a role in the final cost.
- Surgeon’s fees – Of course, the surgeon who performs the procedure will receive compensation for their time and the extraordinary skill that they’ve developed through countless hours of study and experience.
- Staff – On top of the surgeon, there are also staff members who work tirelessly in our offices coordinating schedules and much more.
- Anesthesia – Breast augmentation is performed with the patient under general anesthesia. An anesthesiologist is a highly-specialized doctor whose training allows them to safely administer anesthesia. Usually, anesthesia costs are calculated by the hour. So patients who are getting other procedures in addition to an augmentation (like liposuction or a breast lift) may have longer surgical times and, therefore, higher costs.
- Type of implant – Another variable is the type of breast implant that you get. Typically, silicone implants are more expensive than saline. The new type of cohesive gel implants (also called “gummy bear” implants) may also be more expensive than other silicone implants.
- Hospital or outpatient facility – Another factor is where your plastic surgeon will perform the procedure. The most common locations are hospitals and accredited outpatient surgical centers. Each of these locations will charge a fee for the use of their facility.
- Location – One final note on breast augmentation cost: Fort Worth patients may pay a different rate than patients in another state. Doctors fees and hospital fees can vary from state to state and even from county to county within a state.
If affordability is something that is keeping you from getting the breasts of your dreams, we would love to talk with you. Dr. Max offers some exciting financing options, including no-interest financing. If you’d like to request pricing for a particular procedure, you can do that here on our website. Of course, we’re always happy to talk with you on the phone so contact our office in Fort Worth at (817) 529-9199.