Some of the common considerations for patients considering getting breast implants are the incision location, size, shape, and type of implant. But often the biggest concern is the cost of breast augmentation. Patients spend a great deal of time with Dr. Max discussing how much the procedure is going to cost. In this blog post we want to look at a few of the items that are included in the total breast augmentation cost. Patients should also know that it is difficult to give an exact estimate. Many of the costs we list below will vary from patient to patient. But if you’re curious about what a breast augmentation may cost for you specifically, just call Dr. Max today at (817) 529-9199. We would love to learn more about your unique circumstances and how we can help. In the meantime you can take a look at our Before-and-After gallery of some of the incredible results that our patients have received from Dr. Max.
Breast Augmentation Cost
Plastic surgeons will often vary greatly on how much they charge for a breast augmentation. Here are a few of the different costs that are often included in a breast augmentation.
- Surgeon’s fees – First of all, the surgeon will charge a fee for his time and his skills. This is one area that can be different between doctors. But on top of this, there will also be fees to cover the salary of the staff that coordinates the procedure as well.
- Tests – Another big cost for breast augmentation are the medical tests that Dr. Max needs to conduct.
- Hospital/surgical center – The surgery will be performed at a local hospital or an outpatient surgical center. These facilities will charge a fee for the doctor to use their space.
- Anesthesia – Breast augmentation is performed under general anesthesia, which is administered by a specialized doctor. This doctor often charges by the hour so if you have a longer procedure this can add to the cost.
- Prescriptions – After the procedure is finished, many patients will need pain medication to help with the discomfort.
- Garments – One of the best ways that patients can get great results from their augmentation is to use post-surgical garments. These hold the new implants in place while the body heals. But they also are paid for by the patient.
How to Learn More about Breast Augmentation Cost
Patients that are interested in learning more details about the procedure or who may be ready to move forward: the first step is to call our offices at (817) 529-9199. You’ll always be greeted by one of our friendly and well-trained staff. We can talk with you about any questions you may have and provide as much information as possible.
The next step in the process is to set up a preliminary consultation with Dr. Max here at our offices. This first meeting will allow Dr. Max to get to know you and begin discussing what your goals are for the procedure. He can answer your questions, talk with you about the size of implants you would like, and also talk about your concerns. In some cases, Dr. Max can perform an examination and let you try on some implant sizing bras so you can get a better idea of which size will help you achieve your goals.
We can’t wait to hear from you and help you get started!