With the major impact of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), we are closely monitoring the guidelines from the CDC and will continue to proactively keep you and our staff safe while helping to prevent the spread of illness in our community.
While we have always taken pride in the ultimate hygiene standards and cleanliness of our office, we have implemented additional measures to reduce the potential for exposure:
- All patients are required to wear a mask upon entry to the office
- We are limiting the number of escorts (please do not bring a family member, friend, driver, etc with you into the office unless absolutely necessary including minors and their guardians and caregivers)
- Your temperature will be taken upon registration
- If you or anyone in your home has been sick 2 weeks prior to your appointment please let our office know
- If you or anyone in your home has been diagnosed with COVID-19 please let our office know
- Mandatory hand sanitation
- Immediately taken to your treatment room (no gathering in the waiting room)
- Staff will be practicing social distancing
- Deep cleaning rooms in between patients
- Continued meticulous attention to sanitation and hygiene in our office
- All surgical patients undergo preoperative screening including COVID-19 testing 2 days prior to any scheduled operation.
We are committed to doing everything we can to protect your health and wellbeing and encourage you to learn more about preventing the spread of this illness by visiting the CDC’s website.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (817) 529-9199